<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7228773814868986626?origin\x3dhttp://dnv1508-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I Love You.



9.17pm
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Story Without a Fullstop @ 9:17 PM


Today is Mother's Day.. Never celebrate or what.. Just passing a Day as normal.. Afternoon companied Mom & Dad went down to Office.. Dad giving out salary for workers.. Then realised, Dad lost a sum of money! After that.. Dad said something,
"In this house, Other than Mom, You are the one who I can be Trusted. But once it's break, You will never comes back again"
Zzz! This moment, I felt a big big stone drop on me cos the rest of my life, Dad gonna sure ask mi do a lot of things for him.. Zzz!
After this, we went out to buy Froggy as Dinner.. This time, not hot, spicy enough ~.~ kinda taste not good.. Haha, didn't care that much, just ate as usual..
Today didn't contact with HIM♥ much also.. Don't know wth are we doing without notice each other.. Lol! :X

But, one thing for sure..
I miss You♥.

---