<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7228773814868986626?origin\x3dhttp://dnv1508-forever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I Love You.



9.57pm
Friday, May 15, 2009

Story Without a Fullstop @ 9:57 PM





Dar♥ accompanying mi for the WHOLE DAY! woo! Kinda a rare chance.. Lol! Morning HE♥ came down to my house & bought mi to school, then wait till I dismissed.. Felt kinda weird, is not that I will lost my way to school or lost halfway.. Hahaha! Nevermind, at least HE♥ willing to do that ((:

After school went to Bedok Interchange eat lunch.. As usual, ate 'Pan Mian'.. Just realised got a lot of memories inside.. The last time I ate together with HIM♥ was the few days before I went to China at March..
Been eating slowly, took an hour to finish that half bowl of noodles.. Lol! the rest, HE♥ ate it.. As usual! :DDD
After that, again, HE♥ accompany down to East Point to repair my dam phone again! Tomorrow can collect already.. Lol!
Everytime this phone got problem, HE♥ always there for mi.. Just to company mi down for repair.. ((:

Then then! We went to POPULAR♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!! Bought a new notebook & one pack of color paper ((:
Cause Notebook no more pages already, can't study :(
Color paper I gonna do some 'Homemade' thingy for HIM♥ :)

Then went to HIS♥ home for slacking..
Evening mom called, said need to fetch Thaddeus..
Hais~ alright~ can't say no cause I'm good girl, huh~ Haha!
Thanks Dar♥ again, HE♥ company mi Home! Haha!
& Night, I send HIM♥ to Bus-stop ((:
Dar, thanks for spending your precious day with mi..
Remember, even you don't get to see mi,
Don't ever ever feel sad, alright? ;)
Believe I only love you♥, as one true love♥.
I Love You♥
The Words that always kept in my Heart♥,
"I'm here for Your every surprises♥"
"I will always be here for You♥"
"I care every single thing that links to You, not just You♥ alone.."

---